We are currently seeking a positive, energetic person with outstanding customer service and administrative skills to join our professional team. This is a full time permanent position and is available immediately.
- Answer and direct a multi-line phone system
- Greet clients in a friendly, informative and professional manner
- Possess excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of MS Office Programs including Excel and Word
- Ability to take on new challenges, organized, multi tasker, detail orientated and exceptional telephone etiquette
- Additional support and administrative duties as required
- Ability to take initiative to problem solve and communicate with team members
- Commitment to succeed where customer service is top priority
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Safe Working Environment
If this sounds like the right career for you please submit a cover letter, resume and two references in PDF format, quoting Receptionist in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-05-14
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends