The Administrative Assistance is responsible for tasks related to the support of the office and upper management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an adequate inventory level of office supplies for all departments (including but not limited to; toiletries, kitchen supplies, and general office stationery).
- Ensure all common areas (i.e. washroom, kitchen) are stocked with necessary supplies and maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Ensure all office supply inventory levels are maintained, and corporate processes are followed when placing orders.
- Process all incoming and outgoing courier packages in a timely manner; notifying internal recipients, assisting all departments with packaging, scheduling deliveries, and ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Perform price quotations for all courier services to ensure the most cost-effective delivery method.
- Prepare daily orders for shipment by completing the necessary shipping documentation and directing all outgoing FedEx, UPS, USPS, and International Shipping.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain up-to-date contact lists for external suppliers.
- Provides general support to visitors to the premises.
- Assist in production order planning utilizing the company’s (ERP) Enterprise Resource Planning System (D365).
- Purchase order planning.
- Process all customer product orders in a timely manner.
- Assist in Quality flex testing and the production of corresponding reports.
- Assist with the administration of HR paperwork.
- Assist in the development of training procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required, requested, or assigned.
- Models the desired behaviors and values of the organization with effective customer service, a positive attitude, and a solution focus.
- Follows all safety protocols for the reception area including but not limited to workplace safety, crisis/emergency management, visitor logbook/badges/sign-in, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-6 months of related experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Positive Attitude and work ethic.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.