Assembles and finishes custom cabinets by operating a variety of tools and by following Adora Quality standards. Must be able to read and follow design details and follow Adora blueprints. Stacks and moves cabinets to finishing department and storage area as required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible to meet or exceed requirements of the Adora Health and Safety Program.
- Assemble cabinets using glue and other fasteners.
- Mount all required hardware into or on the cabinet.
- Place cabinets into case clamp and/or bar clamps.
- Maintain and operate all tools associated with cabinet assembly.
- Must be able to identify different types of wood species.
- Possess a detail orientated mindset.
- Ensure Adora Quality Standards for all cabinets
- Stack and store cabinets.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of production facility.
- Work overtime as required.
- Any various duties given by an active manager.
- Participate in all safety activities and be safety conscientious.
- Able to accept change in daily activities and show strong initiative skills.
Skills and Attributes:
Able to lift 75 pounds
Completion of Grade 12
Basic math and computer skills
Experience operating various electric, battery, pneumatic and hand tools an asset.
We offer competitive pay, health and dental benefits and a safe working environment.
Please submit an updated resume and cover letter in PDF format or drop off in person to 1112 18 Avenue N, Coaldale, AB.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)