Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
We’re hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers to join our team!
As part of the Management team at Tim Hortons, you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You are an enthusiastic role model and promote a respectful team environment. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry you take pride in supporting the Restaurant Management team and Owner in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced restaurant. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
What will you do? You will:
- Use your enthusiasm to teach, train and guide your team to uphold our high standards of service and quality
- Use your expertise to support the Manager and Owner, and to make guests feel welcome every day.
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
- Greet guests when they arrive and ensure that they are being properly looked after by team members
- Assist Restaurant Manager in creating employee schedules and ensuring that any unfilled positions are covered
- Distribute schedules and provide information to team members on the day’s duties
- Ascertain that each team member is rotated on a regular basis so that he or she can learn the dynamics of all jobs within
- Oversee the general cleanliness and sanitization of counters and restaurant areas
- Assist in troubleshooting kitchen and dispensing equipment to make sure that work customer service is not affected
- Ascertain that all menu items are constantly available
- Coordinate efforts with suppliers to ensure that supplies are procured in a time efficient manner
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment and ensure that any repairs and maintenance needs are seen to promptly
- Supervise the acceptance of all takeaway orders by ensuring proper food quality
- Handle POS balancing by counting cash at the end of each shift and ensuring that any discrepancies are immediately addressed
- Assist Restaurant Manage in interviewing, hiring and training team members
The successful candidate will be available to work a variety of shifts and hours.
Why Work For Us?:
- Free uniform
- Amazing team
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Horton’s Scholarship Program
- Community involvement
- Health and Dental benefits offered to Qualifying employees
- Amazing growth opportunities!
- And more…
Please visit our website at http://www.thsouthernalberta.com/ to learn more!
Customer service background preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
- Previous management experience preferred