Do you have a passion for organizing and cleaning while working in a fast paced and friendly environment?
Come join our team. Our team works in one of the most popular places in Coaldale. Who doesn’t want a chocolate chip cookie just out of the oven or a delicious, still warm donut every so often?
As a part of our team, a clean bakery is your top priority. You will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of bakery aisles, storage areas, and work area for safety. This includes the cleaning of shelves and products, keeping floors free of spills, removing hazardous debris from floor, and sweeping.
You will maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary bakery area and equipment. You will stock while examining the rotation of all bakery products and discarding outdated or spoiled items. You will receive, inspect, and log products for accuracy of shipment, temperature, and quality.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
Qualifications to be a Bakery Cleaner at Coaldale Bakery you must:
- Be dependable and reliable, having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes; including afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior, have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers and other team members.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Be able to answer phones and take special orders
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
- Be able to stand for up to 3 hours continuously, for a total of 8 hours per shift.
- This role also requires vertically transferring trays up to 5 lbs., from 7” to 64” for up to 10 hours, and vertically/horizontally transferring items up to 40 lbs. without mechanical assistance.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll receive:
- Competitive pay
- free lunch while working
- discount for you on all purchases made at Coaldale Bakery and Coaldale Food Market
- Flexible schedules
- Closed Sundays and Stat Holidays
- Opportunity for Benefits
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40,520.00-$62,837.00 per year
- Day shift