Coaldale Bakery is currently hiring a part time Bakery Clerk for after school hours and Saturdays.
Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment?
Come join our team. Our Bakery Clerks work in one of the most popular places in Coaldale. Who doesn’t want a hot chocolate chip cookie or a delicious, still warm donut every so often?
As a Bakery Clerk, customer satisfaction is your top priority. You will assist in packaging, pricing, and merchandising items such as cakes, buns, muffins, breads, and other baked goods. You will simultaneously answer questions for our customers while ensuring the cleanliness of bakery aisles, storage areas, and work area for safety. This includes the cleaning of shelves and products, keeping floors free of spills, removing hazardous debris from floor, and sweeping.
As a Bakery Clerk, you will maintain clean, safe, and sanitary bakery area and equipment. You will stock, fill, face and ensure pricing accuracy while examining the rotation of all bakery products and discarding outdated or spoiled items. You will receive, inspect, and log products for accuracy of shipment, temperature, and quality.
Our Bakery products are second to none. From presentation, to tagging and pricing accuracy, we demand a high level of production and presentation to deliver an outstanding experience for our valued customers.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
Qualifications to be a Bakery Clerk at Coaldale Bakery you must:
- Be dependable and reliable, having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes to work with your school hours; including early mornings, Saturday’s, and holidays.•
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior, have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Be able to answer phones and take special orders
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
- Be able to stand for up to 3 hours continuously, for a total of 8 hours per shift.
- This role also requires vertically transferring trays up to 5 lbs., from 7” to 64” for up to 10 hours, and vertically/horizontally transferring items up to 40 lbs. without mechanical assistance.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll receive:
- Competitive pay
- Free lunch while working
- Discount for you on all purchases made at Coaldale Bakery and Coaldale Food Market
- Flexible schedules
- Closed Sundays and Stat Holidays
- Opportunity for Benefits
If you would like to be a part of our team, please send your resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Every Weekend
Work Location: In person