Process materials to create cabinet parts, ensures all parts are with the work order and that parts can be assembled properly. Knowledge and understanding of cabinet construction, and parts identification. Maintains machinery and follows safe work practices. Have knowledge of materials and different wood species.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Identifies and ensures all parts are the correct size according to specific work orders.
– Sort parts according to proper department.
– Operates and maintains all machines necessary prior to cabinet assembly.
– Completes routine maintenance on the CNC machine, forklift and edgebander.
– Responsible for the safety, maintenance, cleanliness and organization of work area.
– Ensures Adora Quality standards are met for cabinet assembly.
– Works overtime as required
– Any various duties given by an active manager
Skills and Attributes:
Competent math skills
Completion of Grade 12
Very good to excellent math skills
Computer knowledge a must, drafting an asset
Ability to visualize 3D from a 2D drawing an asset
First Aid and WHIMIS training an asset
Experience operating various electric, battery, pneumatic and hand tools is an asset.
On-the-job Training will be provided.
We offer competitive pay, health, dental benefits, and a safe working environment.
To apply email your resume in PDF format or apply in person at 1112-18 Avenue, Coaldale. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place