Grain Storage Solutions is seeking new members for our grain bin setup crew.
This ad is concerning a permanent position, with a 3-month probational period.
Applicants must be willing to travel. Often our crews will spend extended periods of time on our job sites (can be 10+ days). Please strongly consider this point as it is a requirement of any positions on our crew.
Please also take note that this is a drug and alcohol-free workplace and that any violations of this will not be tolerated.
– Follows verbal and written instructions from crew leads or management
– Willingness to work on out-of-town job sites for multiple days at a time
– Construction, welding, and/or millwrighting experience is an asset
– Ability to learn from mistakes and take constructive criticism
– Be able to work at heights
– Must have a valid class 5 drivers license
– Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
– Able to lift 50 lbs
– Driven to meet deadlines
– Experience in grain bin setup or general agricultural knowledge is an asset
– Any safety and/or training tickets are an asset.
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Constructing Grain Bins and other related projects
– Working with others or alone to accomplish tasks in a timely and professional manner
– Maintaining tools and other company-owned equipment with care and accuracy
– Doing laborer-related tasks when required
– Taking the initiative.
This position starts with a $16-$20/hour wage depending on experience.
Depending on growth as a company and as an individual, raises can be expected.
If you are interested in this position, please respond to this ad with your resume and references. We thank everyone for their interest and will contact those individuals whom we feel meet the requirements to succeed as a part of our team.
Grain Storage Solutions Recruitment Team
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$22.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)