Knowledge and understanding of cabinet construction and parts identification, have knowledge of materials and different wood species. Ability to innovate and provide solutions to client plans.
- Receive and review work orders daily from Production Supervisor.
- Organize material in accordance to work orders as required by the daily plans.
- Ensure all work orders are completed as required by the plans in accordance with the daily production schedule.
- Ensure every job is reviewed for quality control prior to leaving the custom work area.
- Ensure all production work orders are accurate and the quality of parts for completion of jobs, are reviewed prior to starting the job.
- Ensure all repairs are completed accurately and meet or exceed expected completion timelines.
- Proper use and maintenance of saws, planer, edge sander, pocket drill machine, and all hand tools.
- Responsible for Housekeeping and Cleanliness for custom area, to be cleaned and swept daily.
- Record any and all information relative to production ( Brown Book )
- Communicate and provide updates daily to Production Supervisor regarding work performed.
- Follow company safety policies and attend all company safety meetings.
- Continuing training as required by Adora Production Supervisor.
- Required to work overtime as requested and approved by the production supervisor/manager.
- Utilize/discuss and execute tasks according to all requested by the production supervisor or Production Manager.
Qualifications for Custom
- Knowledge of woodworking tools
- Knowledge of wood species and materials
- Ability to read work orders.
- Provide innovations and solutions to plan development.
- Basic computer knowledge
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday