Based in Coaldale, Alberta, INLAND SCREW PILING offers a complete package of design, manufacturing, and installation of superior quality screw piling systems and related accessories for a variety of deep foundation solutions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FOUNDATION DRILL RIG OPERATOR/MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Working with the Estimating and Project Management Team, the Drill Rig Operator/Manager will be operating and developing a crew for foundation drilling.
Job Duties Include:
– Working with estimating/sales team to prepare project proposals and quotes.
– Operating, developing and overseeing a foundation drilling team.
– Reading and understanding site blue prints and engineer notes.
– Providing timely direction and feedback to engineering and management team for any site challenges that arise.
– Daily maintenance of equipment and safety supplies.
The successful candidate will:
– Have experience in deep foundation drilling.
– Have a clean drivers abstract (min class3, preferably class 1)
– Have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Have strong mechanical understanding and skills.
– Have Ground Disturbance/First Aid/CSTS training. Any other safety training is an asset.
– Be willing to travel out of town and work overtime.
– Reside in the Lethbridge/Coaldale area or be willing to relocate or commute daily.
We offer competitive wages, including a benefit plan, based on experience and abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday