The Coaldale Copperheads are a proud member of the Heritage Junior Hockey League which are celebrating their 15th year in the upcoming 2021-2022 season.
The Coaldale Copperheads of the Heritage Junior Hockey League (HJHL) have an immediate opening for a volunteer part-time athletic therapist/ medical trainer for the 2021-2022 season.
The therapist/trainer position is a position within the organization that is responsible for all player injuries, illness, and general trainer duties. Some of the specific duties are included are below:
· Injury response, rehabilitation, follow-up, referrals, and general trainer duties
· Documentation of all injuries, communication with the head trainer, coaches and management
· Highly organized, comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and can think on their feet
· Working with the Director of Medicine/head trainer
· Practice, strength & conditioning, and gameday preparation
· Maintaining, distribution and documenting of medical/equipment supplies to the Director of Medicine/head trainer
· Comply with all Hockey Canada, HJHL, and AB Hockey regulations
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Application deadline: 2021-09-30
Expected start date: 2021-09-24
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Volunteer
- Personal Training: 1 year (preferred)