Ensures that received goods are accurate, orders are processed correctly, packed safely, and shipped in a timely and cost-effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Measurement check on the length for all standard products for quality purposes.
- Ensure that product lengths are within the min and max tolerance.
- Checks orders for accuracy, quality and conducts required physical inventory counts in conjunction with customer orders prior to shipment.
- Team lift product packages onto truck trailers.
- Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled including but not limited to samples, literature, accessories, and miscellaneous items for shipment.
- Reports and replaces any defective item prior to packing.
- Assist with poor quality products in the compactor
- Identifies and records any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Provides recommendations through designated channels to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process, and quality system.
- Participates in year-end and general inventory procedures and cycle counts.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Assist in training new employees
- Performs other related duties as required, requested, or assigned
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Positive Attitude and work ethic
- All production positions will be subjected to elevated temperatures in the warm/hot seasons.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.