Western Solar is a growing Solar company and are in need of reliable Foreman and Lead Hands to join our team. We are seeking a motivated individual that is not willing to compromise of safety, production and quality.
Responsibilities would include the following:
– Lead assembly teams.
– Must exhibit strong communication and leadership skills.
– Man power allocation.
– Work alongside crew to push for production goals while keeping a close eye on safety and quality.
– Installation of solar racking.
– Installation of solar modules.
– Installation of solar foundations
– Quality control
-Training will be provided.
-Must provide own PPE including steel toed boots.
-Previous construction experience.
-Dependable and hardworking.
We thank everyone who applies for the job however only those considered will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coaldale, AB (preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (preferred)