Position Title:Stockroom Clerk
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Requisition ID: 13205
Position Title: Stockroom Clerk
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Requisition ID: 13205
Reports to: Stockroom Supervisor
Summary: Receives incoming materials, supplies, and equipment into the stockroom and ensure that it is properly stored in a safe manner.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Receives incoming materials, supplies and equipment into the Stockroom and ensure that it is properly stored.
- Enters the incoming materials into the computerized inventory.
- Relieves the computer inventory of quantities of materials removed from the Stockroom for Maintenance, Production, or Office use
- Pick up parts with Service Truck as required in a timely manner
- Willing to drive Forklifts and Raymond Reach Trucks as required.
- Maintains all required documentation, example filing.
- Works closely with Stockroom Supervisor.
- Daily cycle counts – reconciliation of parts
- Pick list
- Check for parts on order
- Check for items to be issued out
- Parts that have been received issue to WO
- Maintains good housekeeping in the area.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Doing proper documentation for all items being shipped out within Canada and internationally
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Competencies)
- Must have proven history of safe work habits.
- Parts experience is an asset
- Physically capable of performing job duties
- High School Graduate
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Able to work in a high humidity, high temperature work environment
- Familiarity with SAP and COUPA is an asset
- Experienced with the safe handling of chemicals in accordance with WHMIS.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently using effective time management and organizational skills
- Must have valid Driver’s License with clean driver abstract
- Have completed or be willing to complete Forklift and Transportation of Dangerous Goods training course
- Must have strong communication skills, ability to follow detailed instructions, and be able to maintain good working relationships with Supervision and coworkers as well as ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mathematical ability to perform basic calculations.
- Must be willing to work in a team-based atmosphere.
Required Length, Type of Experience and Licences
Must be willing to successfully complete Forklift and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
Must be able to operate this equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties including some heavy lifting up to 50lbs
Position Wage is Grade 4 $23.75-$24.88/hour
Position will remain open until November 29, 2021
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.