If you want to work in a team environment with the possibility of long-term employment with one of the top 20 employers in Lethbridge, Green Acres Foundation has a position for you!
This position is located in Coaldale, Alberta.
What you will do as a Health Care Aide with Green Acres Foundation:
- Assisting residents with the activities of daily living
- Providing personal care to residents
- Respond to emergency calls as required
- Assisting residents with medications
- Assisting with housekeeping, meal preparation/service, and recreational activities
- Compete all necessary charting, paperwork, and reporting requirement in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Maintain a neat, clean, pleasant, home-like environment for the residents
What will be required for the position:
- Health Care Aide Certificate
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (within the last 6 months)
- Active status on the Alberta Health Care Aide Directory
- Completion of Bridging Modules for Health Care Aide Directory (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible, willing, and positive attitude
- Ability to work 2pm-10pm, 2pm-8pm, and 4pm-10pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
First Aid Certification, WHMIS Training and Food Safe Certification is an asset.
If you are an HCA with experience providing personal care to seniors, please apply!
Green Acres Foundation recognizes the diversity within the communities in which we serve and strive to ensure that our housing program & services, our facilities, and our employment opportunities are inclusive to all people.