Green Acres Foundation is seeking a dynamic multi-tasker who is flexible, willing, has a positive attitude, and superior customer service skills for a Lodge Clerical position in a fast paced and busy environment.
Does this sound like you? If it is, you’ll perform duties that require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and independent judgement. We are a self-motivated bunch who finds coming to work fun, so strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a MUST.
Green Acres Foundation was voted the Lethbridge Sun’s Best of the Best for Seniors Living Complex in 2019, 2020, and 2021. We are also one of the top 20 employers in Lethbridge. So if you want to be part of a team of people who love to come to work every day, Green Acres Foundation has a position for you!
What you will do:
Provide general administrative and clerical support for the lodge.
Perform reception services for the facility.
Prepare meeting minutes, accounts payable documents, and purchasing paperwork for review and approval by Manager.
Administration of meal vouchers and rental receipts (includes cash handling).
Data entry of pertaining to residents and/or staff as well as for employee schedules into electronic timekeeping system.
Answer/handle emergency calls
What will be required for the position:
- Minimum 2 years’ clerical and general office experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook e-mail, Internet, Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in an active environment.
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English.